Find us at the following locations:
- Amazon Handmade
- Artfully Framed at Smith Mountain Lake
- Blackdog Salvage in Roanoke, Va
- 2nd Helping Gallery in Roanoke, Va
- Call 540-769-9719 for a studio appointment
Professional Artist, Shelly La Treill, has over twenty-five years of experience in stained glass, painting, and specializes in custom orders. Call us at 540-769-9719 to get started or visit our contact page.
- Design Consultation
- All work done on premises
- Repair and restoration
- Glass painting
- Personalized gifts
- Acid etching
- Metal and wire work
- Glass supplies
- Oil painting
- Acid Etching
The process is simple. We have it broken down into four steps.
1. Design consultation: Getting to know you and your space. A small scale design is created that can be E-mailed for approval.
2. Glass Selection: Choices like color, texture, and style. Does this art also serve a purpose such as blocking the bright sun from bleaching your furniture? Or maybe letting light in to show your good china in a cabinet?
3. Assembly Method: Leaded glass is the traditional method where you can see a lead strip between each piece of glass. Most people recognize this in their church. Copper foil method is when each piece of glass is wrapped in copper tape and a solder line joins the pieces.
4. Installation: Stained glass can be made smaller than your window and could hang from a chain from the top trim. It can also be made the exact size of your window and held in with clips, silicone or wood trim.
If you have any further questions regarding our process or anything else you may need help with, call me at 540-769-9719. Everything created at SER Art is a high quality, one-of-a-kind piece of art. With your personal contribution to the finished piece, it is sure to bring a personal touch to your home or business.